The SCORE Business Forum sponsored by the Chicago Chapter of Score brought together over 200
small business owners on February 20th, 2018 to learn, network, and grow. The 2018 forum hosted
3 panel discussions that taught the usage of digital marketing, social media, and digital data to grow
sales and increase profitability.
Benefits of Attending:
• Attend 3 panel presentations on the following:
• Collecting & Effectively Using Digital Data to Grow Sales
• Powerful Digital Marketing
• Using Social Media to Grow Your Business
• Keynote Speaker, Susan Solovic, on Upping Your Game In The Digital World
• Over 25 vendors in the Vendor Village
• Open from 8:30-9:30AM, 12:15-1:15PM, and 1:50-2:30PM
• Network with small business owners
• Learn about SCORE Chicago's free mentoring and workshops
• Win over $3,000 in free raffle prizes and giveaways!
What to Expect from the Panels:
Here's a sneak peek on a few topics you can expect to hear your panelists speak about throughout the day:
• Learn about how Wintrust used Google pay per click, analytics and other tools to target prospects in their Chicago Cubs checking campaign.
• Get insights on how Microsoft and their partners worked with car dealers to discover in their internal data unknown buyers and help get them into the showroom.
• Discover how Facebook is changing, and get great information on how your business can leverage the new Facebook.
• Query local SEO, PPC, video and social media experts with your specific problems. Get real world information on how you can use digital tools to grow your business
• Move away from your disconnected spreadsheets, email and internal systems. Discover how the Salesforce platform can provide a single 360 degree view of your customer relationships to enhance your pipeline and close more sales.
When & Where:
The 2018 Conference took place in Chicago on February 20th, 2018 in the Exhibitor Village at Loews Hotel Chicago. Doors open at 8:30AM.
Loews Chicago Hotel
455 N Park Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
Registration is open now through February 19, 2018